Create pano-specific messages or buttons using your graphic files, and use actions to display and hide them and also interact with your virtual tour. The plugin has an option to display notifications with a click on a hotspot, when displayed it sticks to the hotspot and rotates with a panorama.
Compability: Panotour Pro 2.2+ (Flash, HTML5)
- Display notifications dependent on tour events.
- Autohide option.
- Add onclick actions for the notifications, using the standard Panotour "Choose an action" option.
- Specify the panorama(s) in which to display the notification.
- Specify the devices or systems on which to display your notification.
- Stick your notification(s) to the hotspot(s).
- Setting for overlapping instances.
The Notifications plugin is made available as a zipped file. Before installation remove previous or demo version of the plugin. Unzip downloaded package to any temporary folder.
The plugin consists of two folders: "alpo.notifications-x.x.x" and "alpo-notifications-files" (For demo version: "alpo.notifications-x.x.x-DEMO" and "demo").
Copy the alpo.notifications-x.x.x folder to:
- Windows : C:\Users\MyName\Documents\Kolor\PanotourPro 2\plugins
- Mac : /Users/MyName/Documents/Kolor/PanotourPro 2/plugins
- Linux : /home/$USER/Documents/Kolor/PanotourPro 2/plugins
Copy the alpo-notifications-files (or "demo" for demo version)
folder to the
folder in your user directory. To browse your user directory in Panotour Pro, go to Edit > Open User Directory
. Open your file explorer.
The filepath will look like this:
You will need to restart Panotour to see the plugin
To uninstall the Notifications plugin, delete the alpo.notifications-x.x.x and alpo-notifications-files plugin directories and all of their content.
- Activate the Style tab. In the Plugins library, click on the "ALPO" category. Double-click to activate the plugin.
- You can add multiple instances of the plugin with different settings.
- Select your options:
- Position: Sets the position, alignment and offset you wish on your tour for the plugin.
- Contents (For predefined or custom style notification)
- Headline: Headline text of notification
- Text: Text info of notification
- Avoid using characters: ' " [ ] ( )
- Width: Width of the notification (percentage or pixels).
- Max Width: Maximum width in pixels. Width of the notification will change depending on the width of the screen, until it reaches the "Max width".
(Note: Max width is applicable only if using a percentage for the Width setting).
- Predefined: Ready styles of notification for quick use.
- Success (green)
- Attention (Yellow)
- Error (Red)
- Info (blue)
- Custom Style: Set your own style of notification.
- Available style properties:
- Text Color: Sets text color
- Background Color: Sets background color
- Roundness (corners): Sets roundness of the background corners of the notification.
- Border: Check to use borders around the background.
- Border color: Sets border color
- Border With: Sets border width
- Icon: Choose your own left-side icon file (use .png or .jpg image, 40x40 px). To set up the notification without the icon, leave this field empty.
- Close Icon: Choose the appearance of the close button.
- Standard grey (predefined grey close icon)
- Standard white (predefined white close icon)
- Choose file: Use your own icon (use .png or .jpg image, 40x40 px).
- Set as overlay: Set current instance as overlay. This will set the height of the instance the same as the width. Choose color and opacity to customise the overlay. To place the overlay behind another instance - set the lower Z Order.
- Custom image: Set any image as the notification.
- File: Choose your image.
- Tooltip settings:
- Use tooltip: Check to use tooltip with this notification. Tooltip gets text data from the "Contents" section of the instance.
- Position and offset: Changes position of the tooltip. Default position is 11px from top of the image.
- Transparency: Sets transparency of the tooltip.
- Roundness: Sets roundness of the corners of the tooltip.
- Choose style: Choose Dark or Light style of the tooltip.
- Text Color: Sets color of the text.
- Width/Height: Sets width and height of the tooltip. If set "0" then auto width and auto height will be used. Note: Flash and HTML5 have some differences in display.
- Show on mouse over: Check to show tooltip on mouse over the instance.
- Show on click: Check to show tooltip on mouse click the instance.
- Show on press: Check to show tooltip on press the instance.
- Available animation to show/hide notification: Fade and Move.
- Slowdown animation: Change the value to slow the animation.
- Use animation on close: Check to hide notification using the same animation effect.
- Additional option for Move animation:
- Use horizontal move: Notification slides horizontally.
- Use vertical move: Notification slides vertically.
- Display conditions: Choose an event to display notification.
- On pano/Tour start: Counts the delay after the tour/pano starts, then displays the notification.
- Pano is fully loaded: Counts the delay after the pano is fully loaded, then displays the notification.
- Before pano is fully loaded (Autohide): Displays the notification before the pano is fully loaded, then hides it.
- First interaction: Counts the delay after the first user interaction, then displays the notification.
- No interaction: Count the time (Delay) of no user interaction with the tour, then displays the notification. Use this option only for one Notification in the project. If set for more than one Notification, then last value will be used for all instances.
- Enter fullscreen: Counts the delay after fullscreen mode is entered, then displays the notification.
- Hide on exit fullscreen: Check to hide the notification when fullscreen mode is exited.
- Exit fullscreen: Counts the delay after exit fullscreen, then shows the notification.
- Hide on enter fullscreen: Check to hide the notification when fullscreen mode is entered again.
- Show on click: Custom event which allows you to add a special action to display this notification to the plugins, such as "simple button", "toggle button". Works with any plugins or hotspots that you can add actions to.
There are three special actions: "Show on click", "Hide on click", "Show stuck to hotspot" You can find them in the actions menu "Choose an action", under the advanced actions category.
Show stuck to hotspot: Adds the action that show appropriate Notification(s) stuck to the hotspot. The position of the Notification will be related to the hotspot, but the percentage width is related to the screen.
Note: Use "Show stuck to hotspot" only for hotspots.
Example of using action:
Add the "Simple button" plugin to your tour, choose Action triggered on click > Choose an action > [Plugin]"Here the name of the plugin instance that you want to show" > Show on click.
If you added more than one notification, look at the "workspace" (left-side pane in Panotour) to get the name of the notification you need to display. You can name instances whatever you want, exept one of them (see "Renaming").
The main name - "Notification" should be assigned to one of the instances of the plugin.
If you use single instance, so the main name should be assigned to it.
Avoid using space in names.
Example: "My notif img" - not correct, but "My_notif_img" or Mynotifimg or My-notif-img are correct.
If you've removed the instance with the main name from the project, assign the main name to another instance of the plugin.
- Show once: Check this box to show the notification only once. If you leave this unchecked, the notification will be displayed every time the selected event occurs.
- Delay: Use delay value to snooze the event.
- Autohide: Use delay value to autohide the notification.
- Keep notification if load new panorama: If checked, the notification will remain on screen while loading panoramas of the tour.
- Make clickable: If checked, sets the notification clickable in order to close itself.
The close button will be hidden.
- Trigger actions on click: Standard Panotour action chooser to add any onclick actions. The action will be executed on click of the notification even if the previous "Make clickable" option is unchecked.
- Specify pano(s) ID to show notification: The notification will be shown only in the specified pano(s). Enter Pano ID in the field.
You can add multiple Pano ID(s) on every notification. Click the "plus" icon to create a new field.
The ID of the pano is available in the TOUR tab. Click on the little blue information icon to open the information window.
- Z Order: Setting for overlapping instances of Notifications plugin. Organize instances on top of each other. The value should be between 0 and 100, no negative values. Default value: 70. The instance with lower value will be behind the instance with higher value.
- Specify Devices: Choose preferred devices on which to display the notification. If the current device doesn't match your settings, then this notification will not be displayed.
- All: Notification will be displayed on all devices.
- Specify: Specify devices.
- Choose conditions: If you select more than one condition, the notification will be shown only if all conditions match the current device.
- If set for the first condition - HTML5, then notification will be displayed only on HTML5 devices (eg. iPad, iPhone, Android and Desktop HTML5 mode), and will not be displayed in Flash mode.
- If you set the first condition - HTML5, then check the second condition and choose - Desktop, as result we have HTML5 + Desktop, so notification will be shown only on Desktop in HTML5 mode, and will not be shown on mobiles and tablets.
- Available settings:
- Webgl(HTML5 only)
- Gesture (Multi-Touch) devices
- iOS devices (iPhone, iPod, iPad)
- iPhone (and iPod Touch)
- iPod Touch
- iOS retina displays
- Chrome browser (HTML5 only)
- Firefox browser (HTML5 only)
- Explorer browser (HTML5 only)
- Safari browser (HTML5 only)
- Opera browser (HTML5 only)
- Windows systems
- Mac OSX systems
- Linux systems
Thank you so much for purchasing the plugin for Panotour Pro.
If you have any questions relating to this plugin, I'll try my hardest to assist you.